Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Before I Forget...

...don't have time to elaborate on why I found these interesting. But...yeah...

British "psychic", Sally Morgan, has some 'splainin' to do about why she wears an earpiece in addition to a radio microphone. Reminds me so much of Leverage's Season 2 ep The Future Job. Luke Perry was excellent in the role of Dalton Rand though.

Ahhh...always fascinating how breakthroughs in hard science somehow get filtered down and adapted to concoct the "next big thing" in cosmetics and skincare. Figures why the cosmetic industry is a multi-billion dollar sector. Nanoblur...blur out your imperfections with nanotechnology. Whatever will they come up with next?

After the millions of articles in men's (and women's) magazines trying to figure out what women want, we now have insight into what men want...or feel, anyway. Only one issue I have with the article. I don't expect my men to "save" me. I just want them to stop looking to me to fulfil or continue their mothers' role.

No comments: