Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspired by Boredom

So I decided to grunge up these outfits that my sister said "eeeeyeewww!!" when she first saw them. Going so far as to say that she hates the peach crochet chiffon dress (but I like it! so there...).

   Basic Suit Dress              Faux 2-Piece Peplum      Crochet Chiffon Dress

Ankle boots from KMart. LOVE them. Makes me feel taller. If only I could walk down slopes in them without feeling like I'm going to topple over. At 4" high, they are the highest heels I own. EXCELLENT workout for calves and thighs though. No wonder all the celebrities have beautiful legs. From A-list to ZZ-listers. Totter around all day in sky-scraping heels, and you're bound to train up those muscles without ever having to hit the gym. Of course, this is ignoring the fact that your knees will hate you. But. The price one pays for beauty. Or vanity.

On a side note, I'm starting to think I need to get a tripod. Or get my siblings to bring the one I have in SG over here when they visit. Hmmm...

No comments: