Friday, August 5, 2011

New Beginnings

Finally got inspired by Z to start blogging again. If anything else, it's a place to vent, reflect, complain, praise, track etc without boring people to death. With the internet, if you don't like what you're seeing/reading, click the X button in the topmost right corner. Just mosey along and you won't be offended by my opinions.

As I finally get my ass into high-gear and prepare to submit the damned thesis, I'm thinking that it's time for some major housekeeping too. And I'm not just talking about my room. Talking about relationships, friendships, and career pathways. Enough of the deadweights. My only problem is being too soft-hearted with BP. But then. You'd think that he would by now be classifying me as horribly horrendous and NON-gf material. I can only hope. I ain't marrying him even if my parents suddenly approve of him. And if marriage isn't on the cards, what's the point in carrying on with the relationship?

Anyway...What to expect from this blog? If you've read my previous ones (nope. you can't find them anymore unless you're family or a long-time [read: since pri/sec sch] friend), it'll be pretty much the same. Ramblings, opinions, rantings, photos, gushings...well. Basically anything that strikes my fancy at that point in time. I promise to keep negativity to a minimum, or at the very least, temper negativity with some hint of a rainbow somewhere.

No comments: